Classes begin quarterly
Become a web developer online in 24 weeks
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, The Coding Boot Camp at the University of Sydney was designed to prepare you with the full stack web development knowledge you need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Take your new skills to the next level and build a portfolio of applications and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a Statement of Completion demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and one-on-one coaching to help you prepare for the job search.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an immersive classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full stack web development.
Is The Coding Boot Camp right for you?
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income – or want to engage more productively in your current job.
- You want to move companies or change careers – or switch from a non-technical to a technical role.
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product.
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set while in college.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today.
Coding skills you will gain
In our part-time program, you will cover a full stack. The curriculum will teach the key skills for web development, including*:
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server side development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality assurance
*The material covered is subject to change to ensure its currency and based on academic review.
How to apply to The Coding Boot Camp
1. Submit Form. Fill out the contact form and select the program you’re interested in to request more information.
2. Interview and Application. An admissions team member will connect with you to discuss program details and answer any questions you may have. Then, you will fill out a short application.
3. Assessment. Complete a basic multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. No prior industry knowledge is required.
4. Enrolment. Once you are accepted into the program, you will determine which financial option is right for you. Secure your seat by signing your enrolment agreement and paying your deposit.
The Coding Boot Camp schedule
Part-time coding program
- Length: 24 weeks
- Schedule: Classes are held three days a week on a convenient part-time schedule, speak with admissions for details.
- Coding, part-time Soon
- Cybersecurity, part-time 22 August 2022
- FinTech, part-time 5 September 2022
Frequently asked questions
While some background in coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
No, applicants to The Coding Boot Camp do not need to be University of Sydney students. This program is a collaboration between the University of Sydney and Trilogy Education Services (Australia) Pty Ltd., a 2U, Inc. brand.
The cost of the part-time program is $13,200.* A six-month interest-free payment plan is available for flexible installments.
Interest-Free Study Pay 24-month Payment Plan: Learners can apply for this extended payment plan option. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your seat in class. The rest of the tuition will be split into twenty-four equal monthly payments.
Fill out the online form to speak with admissions to get more details or learn about other available financial options.
*Tuition is subject to change
Important Note: Any loan arrangement you enter with Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd, or any other third party, is an arrangement directly between you and the loan provider; any loan you receive is not provided by either Trilogy Education Services (Australia) Pty Ltd or the University Sydney. Neither Trilogy Education Services (Australia) Pty Ltd nor the University Sydney receive any commissions or payments for referral or successful loan applications. The lender’s loan approval criteria will apply and you should consider the terms and conditions of any loan carefully. We are not credit advisors. We make no representations about whether you will be given a loan or whether a loan will be suitable for you, and recommend you seek your own independent advice before entering into any loan arrangement. We are not responsible for representations made to you by any credit provider.
This is a non-award program. At the completion of the course, participants receive a Statement of Completion, plus have a robust portfolio of projects to showcase their skills to potential employers. The Statement of Completion is not a qualification recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.